Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Highly Suspicious


, originally uploaded by Thabata Guerra.
The other night my friend and I went out to dinner. After leaving the restaurant we notice a traffic jam up ahead. Sobriety checkpoint. For no apparent reason, my friend turns down a side street to avoid the checkpoint. This looks bad. Suddenly, we are surrounded by four police cars. Yes, four! They were shining lights into the car from every direction. Pretty unnerving, right? Well, as he pulls over, my friend manages to hit the curb twice. I'm trying not to laugh because I know that by now the cops are certain the driver is drunk. The cops want to know the last three places we were at. A restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol, my house, and his house. The cop treats us like children then lets us go.

Don't try to avoid sobriety checkpoints!

1 comment:

Sarah-Buh-Garah said...

HAHA, that's absolutely hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails