Saturday, January 9, 2010

Teeth Freak


¡Bocazas!, originally uploaded by sugarrrrrrrr.
I have this weird fear of losing my teeth. It's not something I really think about but I always have nightmares in which my teeth fall out. Last summer, I had a few cavities and I was horrified. Horrified isn't really the right word, I was crying constantly!

I was at lunch today with my family and a cap fell off my grandma's tooth. It was so disturbing to me I totally lost my appetite and nearly puked. I am not exaggerating! I was talking to my mom and aunt about it later and they were astonished by my reaction. I guess I'm just a freak about teeth.

1 comment:

Sarah-Buh-Garah said...

No. I wouldn't say you're a freak. I have dreams about my teeth falling out all the time! The dream books say it means something, but I think it has to do with how I really feel about my teeth. I try to take care of them and appreciate that fact that I was able to get braces to have the smile that I have now. You're not a freak....when it comes to this issue :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails