Saturday, December 5, 2009

Myspace Stalking/ Keeping up with Friends


, originally uploaded by nikolinelr.
I was just on Myspace and I realized that someone I know has a really depressing profile. I mean that either they were really depressed when they made the profile or that they might be harboring a secret deep-seated sadness that they haven't been able to overcome for some time. My immediate reaction was, "Huh. Guess I don't know them very well." But since I'm somewhat egotistical, I was like "Oh I hope I don't come off as somewhat depressed. I don't want people think that I am, even if happen to be." Which I am not.

I don't know what you are supposed to do when someone you are not really close to has a depressing profile anyway. Can you be like, "I know you don't really ever talk to me or confide in me, but hey, what's on your mind?" It's kind of hard to show someone you care, if they don't trust you with their feelings.

I'm just going to do what I always do and just ignore it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails