Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cat Problems


, originally uploaded by Anna Ådén.
I was sitting in my room and I heard a cat crying. It wasn't my cat so I thought I'd go outside and scare it away. I walked across the house and the meowing got louder. My mom saw me and told me that there was a cat stuck under the house. How did it get there? Beats me. I asked her if she was going to let it out. She had already let it out and opened the gate so it would leave our yard. The cat had came back and decided to sit on the porch and meow. Did it have kittens under the house? No. So, the cat sat there for an hour or so and my mom finally went outside and poured water on it and watched it leave.

It's been several more hours and I just went outside to empty the trash and the cat is back. I don't get it.  I think I'm going to have to call animal control tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails