Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Security Camera


past, present or future?, originally uploaded by view-askew.
My neighbors across the street installed a giant security camera. The thing is, it isn't pointing on their property at all. It points in the direction of my drive way. This is problematic because it means I have to get dressed to get the mail and newspaper. I guess this means, no more cliched swimsuit car washes in the summer. Darn!

Well I got home last night and they had a ladder up to it and were adjusting it. So, I went over to ask them what it was all about. Basically, the neighbors who live down the street were the ones installing it. They implied that the neighborhood was dangerous and said they were filming all the license plates of the cars entering and exiting. Apparently, there's been some crime occurring at their house and their two next door neighbors. Does anyone else think they sound like drug dealers?!

They all seemed pretty nice. I got to meet their giant German Shepard, Dexter. "Don't worry he's nice," ummm he just bit me!  (Don't worry there wasn't any blood.)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow, that's sort of creepy. It's probably a grow house!! And they have an attack dog to protect it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails