Saturday, September 5, 2009

HTC Touch Pro 2


HTC Touch Pro 2, originally uploaded by Compulenta II.

I've been shopping for phones lately and have decided on HTC's Touch Pro 2. The only problem is actually getting it. It was supposed to be available on Sprint this July but somehow keeps getting delayed. It is available on T-Mobile (not my carrier) in "Sparkle Brown." Yuck! Who wants to spend $350 on a brown phone?! I finally visited the Sprint store and after dealing with some sleazy salesmen I found out that it was going to be released September 8th. Today, I found out that this may not be the case. I might be delayed until Windows Mobile 6.5 comes out in October. I'm not particularly impatient, I just want to know for sure when it will be available.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails