Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who is Cornelius Cakely?


Birthday Boy Strikes Again!!, originally uploaded by aknacer.

I haven't written a blog in a while. Instead, I've been watching the local news. They have a segment in which viewers write in about different topics. A person under the pseudonym Cornelius Cakely always writes in and I'm left wondering who he is. His name originally caught my eye because it is so cute. I "googled" his name and all I found were more opinions that he had written. So far, all I know is that he's a Chico resident. Strangely enough, I ended up sending my opinion to the television station and they played it on air.

MOVE OVER CORNELIUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! It's me Cornelius Cakely! I'd write more but I gotta go. Maybe I'll email ya later.

Related Posts with Thumbnails